Our Restart Plan:
We are working hard to ensure our classes are safe for our members, parents and teacher by following Government guidelines including:
Adapting to keep dancers safe
– Where possible, one-way traffic in and out of classes will be applied. Please look out for signage.
– Classes will have a five minutes gap in between them to allow for enhanced cleaning procedures and avoid congestion during class changeover times.
– Parents should remain outside the halls unless accompanying a pre-schooler for Ballet Babes or Street Tots if needed required. Normally parents are not present in our preschooler classes.
Cleaning equipment regularly
Teachers will be cleaning equipment after every class and other areas that can be touch by dancers.
Applying additional hygiene procedures
Hand sanitiser stations are available for our members to use when they arrive and after drinks or toilet breaks.
Planning our sessions to allow for safe distancing
– Aim for at least 1-2m between dancers and dancers/teachers at all times.
– One-way system into and out of classes where possible.
Constantly monitoring and reviewing our safety measures
Posters are displayed to inform all members of our procedures.